Offer Headshots to Your Event Attendees
Our Headshot Salon is a popular event activity. It provides a few moments of personal attention for attendees and time for them to chat with your staff or other guests. Plus they receive something useful—complementary business headshots. Attendees know the cost and effort involved, and appreciate your taking care of everything.
Pinpoint works with marketers to incorporate headshot services into their events. Some examples: Rogers Communications’ events in six cities to promote business products and services to potential customers, and Open Text’s software user group’s three day conference. And sponsorship opportunities at trade shows, like the Canadian Meeting Expo for event planners, and the Canadian Payroll Association annual conference for payroll professionals. Talk to us about how you can offer headshots to your attendees.
Here’s how it works.
The Headshot Salon at Your Event
- We send one or more portrait photographers and make-up artists to your conference, trade show or association meeting. The number could be two, three or more depending on the size of your event. And for your road shows or multi-city events, we have local photographers in all major cites.
- Our staff provide personal attention to relax subjects and make sure they look their best. The make-up artist does hair and make-up touch-up. Then our photographer takes several photos of each person, enough to get at least one great image.
- Before leaving the head shot salon, each person receives your branded card with the website address for their personal photo gallery. So no one is concerned about others seeing their photos.
The Results of the HeadShot Salon
- In two or three business days, attendees can download their headshots for use on their websites, promotional materials or LinkedIn profiles. Pinpoint provides support in case attendees have difficulty retrieving their photos.
- In addition, you receive data about how many people had their photos taken and how many viewed their results.
Contact us to learn how to include a Pinpoint Headshot Salon in your next event.