Serving Business Photography Needs
Pinpoint photographs people, events and places for U.S. and Canadian corporate clients, particularly when they need high volumes or multiple locations. The company offers fully managed services from the initial client inquiry through the delivery of the resulting photo images. The goal is to make it easy for businesses to acquire the photographs they need to promote and celebrate their products, services and people. Spending too much time arranging for photos? Talk to us about how we can help.
Pinpoint grew out of Founder & President Michael Marmur’s business experiences in management consulting and recruiting, and his personal interests in photography and technology. Between 2003 and 2010 he transformed a small side-business photographing local events for friends and family into a national enterprise serving business clients.
The Pinpoint Difference
Traditionally photographers have local, boutique businesses, or work for large media services and travel to photography sites. Pinpoint uses a different model:
- National networks of experienced, vetted local photographers. So you have no travel costs and you support local talent.
- National standards for photographers re appropriate dress and decorum. Plus capturing well chosen photos, rather than hundreds or thousands of unnecessary shots. So you receive excellent onsite service and great photos.
- Virtual infrastructure for communication, data storage and image hosting. So you can rely on fast, secure service anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Plus expert project coordinators and photo editors. So you receive no-hassle service and high-quality photos.
Curious about exactly how this works? Read about The Pinpoint Process.
Pinpoint’s Service Capabilities
Our people, process and infrastructure are at your service whenever and wherever you need corporate photography in the U.S. and Canada. (This is a bold statement, we know!). We currently have local photographers in over 70 locations. And we are designed for speed, flexibility and growth. To see how nimble we are, contact us to discuss your photography needs.
Here are a few examples of our portrait work using local photographers:
- For a software company, Pinpoint photographed 25 members of its team and board in 4 U.S. cities, for use on the company’s website.
- For an audiovisual company, we photographed 318 staff in 16 Canadian cities in 26 days, based on the client’s schedule.
- For a telecom provider, Pinpoint provided a HeadShot Salon at their booth in consumer trade shows in 8 Canadian cities.
And an unusual event in Fall 2021:
For National Tree Day in Canada, we photographed participants and tree planting at 18 outdoor locations across the country with a quick upload to social media.