Serving Your Photography Needs
Pinpoint photographs people, events and places for U.S. and Canadian corporate clients, particularly when they need high volumes or multiple locations. The company offers fully managed services from the initial client inquiry through the delivery of the resulting photo images. The goal is to make it easy for businesses to acquire the photographs they need to promote and celebrate their products, services and people.
Pinpoint grew out of Founder & President Michael Marmur’s business experiences in management consulting and recruiting, and his personal interests in photography and technology. Between 2003 and 2010 he transformed a small side-business photographing local events for friends and family into a national enterprise serving business clients. He understood their business needs. And he knew how to recruit photographers and build systems to support the geographic reach.
The Pinpoint Difference
Traditionally, photographers have local, boutique businesses, or work for large media services and travel to photography sites. Pinpoint uses a different model:
- Growing national networks of experienced, vetted local photographers. So you have no travel costs and you support local talent.
- Virtual infrastructure for communication, data storage and photo hosting. So technology supports fast, flexible service anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
- Plus expert project coordinators and photographic editors. So you receive no-hassle service and high-quality images.
The Pinpoint Process
- You contact us, and we provide an all-in quote for your request. If you agree, we arrange for local photographers at your time(s) and place(s). And provide guidelines for their work based on your needs.
- These local photographers take the photos and upload their raw images. Our editors select the most suitable images, adjust lighting and color, and then format the images into web version, print version and rejects.
- For portraits, individuals select their favorite photos, and then editors do further detailed editing on these images.
- Then you download the results from our web hosting service. All images are available, even rejects.
- During this process, you speak to just one person to make arrangements or ask questions—the coordinator responsible for your project.
Pinpoint’s Service Capabilities
Our people, process and infrastructure are at your service whenever and wherever you need corporate photography in the U.S. and Canada. (This is a bold statement, we know!). We currently have local photographers in over 70 locations. And we are designed for speed, flexibility and growth. Here is an example of our work.
For an audiovisual company that offers lighting, sound and projection equipment across Canada: Pinpoint photographed 318 staff in 16 cities in 26 days, based on the client’s schedule using a local photographer in each city. We delivered two portraits for each individual, a headshot and a three-quarter shot in color and black-and-white.